Totem Pole Park L.L.C.
Family Camping in Southeast Michigan
5 1/2 Acre Lake
Large Pull Through and Level Sites
50 amp Electric Sewer Sites
Great Satellite Reception
Modern Restrooms with Showers
Step back in time and visit the numerous antique shops in Blissfield, Tecumseh, or historical Dundee.
For the history buff, General Custer’s home town of Monroe offers battlefields, museums, and other historical sites. Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village are only an hour away in Dearborn, Michigan.
Enjoy Toledo at the Toledo Art Museum, Imagination Station, or the Toledo Zoo.
Enjoy great shopping at Frenchtown Square, Westfield Franklin Park, or Briarwood Malls.
Baseball fans may appreciate a Mud Hens game in Toledo, Ohio, or take a short drive to Detroit and watch the Tigers play at the Comerica Stadium.
Take one of the local charter boats and enjoy perch and walleye fishing on Lake Erie.
For the racing fans, Michigan International Speedway is only 50 miles away. Stock car racing is available at Toledo Speedway or Flat Rock Speedway. Milan Dragway also offers weekend racing.
If golf is your game, 36 local courses offer a challenge for every level of player.
Experience nature with the family. Horseback riding is available at local stables. Take a canoe trip down the River Raisin or stroll through Cabela’s showroom in Dundee.
Totem Pole Park L.L.C. is a family oriented facility. Please read and be guided by the following rules:
- The front gate closes nightly 8pm to 8am.
- All persons using the park must register at the office.
- No off-road vehicles (motorcycles, ATV’s, etc.)
- Use of illegal drugs or minors drinking alcohol will not be tolerated.
- No profanity allowed.
- Park speed limit 5MPH.
- QUIET HOURS 11pm to 9am.
- Pedestrians and bicycles have the right of way.
- Children must be properly supervised and in their campsite by 11pm.
- Place garbage in dumpsters (DO NOT BURN).
- Small campfires allowed in fire rings only.
- Two vehicles per campsite. Additional vehicles may park in the guest parking area.
- No cutting trees of any kind.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times and not left unattended.
- Absolutely no pets allowed in the lake area.
- No metal, wood, or fiberglass boats.
- No vehicles allowed on the beach.
- LAKE AREA CLOSES AT DARK.
FOR THEIR SAFETY, children must be supervised by an adult when using the lake area, playground, or restrooms.
There is no substitute for personal responsibility and common sense. God gave it to you, please use it!
Visitors and Guests
Registered campers are responsible for their visitors or people on their site. Visitors must leave by 11pm.
|Seasonal 50 amp Electric, Water, & Sewer||$1,850.00*|
|Seasonal 30 amp Electric & Water||$1,600.00*|
|Monthly 50 amp Electric, Water, & Sewer||$650.00|
|Daily 30 amp Electric & Water||$35.00|
|Daily 50 amp Electric, Water, & Sewer||$38.00|
|Daily Camping Cabin||$70.00|
|Daily RV Storage||$2.00|
|Extra Person Overnight||$5.00|
*Electricity charged separately based on metered use.
**Cancellations must be made seven days prior to arrival date.
2017 Season: May 1 – September 30
Address: 16333 Lulu Rd. Petersburg, MI 49270
Reservations require one day deposit per site.
DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS NO LONGER ACCEPTED
Holidays have minimum day requirements.
We consider a family as Father, Mother, and their children under 18 years old.
Check in time: 2pm
Check out time: 12pm
Early arrival: $1.00 per hour
Late departure: $1.00 per hour
Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of nature.